The test results report generates a page for each test scanned that shows the bubbled in responses. You can configure the report to show the correct responses and the points awarded for each question.
Sections in the Test Results report
1. Student Name - The students name and ID number are shown at the top of the form.
2. Header - General information about the test is shown here.
3. Question Number - The question number is shown here.
4. Response - The bubbled in response is shown here. Incorrect responses are highlighted.
5. Correct Response - The correct response for the question is displayed in this column.
6. Points - The points awarded for each question are shown here.