This report provides summary and statistical data about the test, as well as detailed information about each question on the test.
Sections in the Item Analysis report
1. Report Header - General information about the test is shown in this section of the report.
2. Counts - The count of the number of students that bubbled in each response is shown here. Correct responses are shown in red italics.
3. Blanks - If any responses were left blank a check mark is shown here.
4. Multiple Marks - If any forms contained multiple mark a check is shown here. A multiple mark is counted when more than one bubble is filled in for a question.
5. Point Biserial - The point biserial value for the question is displayed here.
6. Correct Count - A count of the number of times this question was answered correctly is shown here.
7. Percent Incorrect - The number of students that answered this question incorrectly is shown in a bar graph here.